Thursday, December 22

Vince

Date number? Sorry I really haven't a clue. Maybe 789, or 864 :)
We went to his work Christmas party. Too bad he recently started and is kinda antisocial at work. However his sister, bro-in-law and cute nephew was there to hang out with. Santa came and gave his nephew a huge Tonka truck. The two year old was driving like a maniac hitting ankles, shoes, tables, chairs and other innocent victims. But the laughs were certainly worth it. There has been major drinking at this party other years. Too bad not this year. I love laughing at the crazy things drunks do. -Please dont judge me because I wrote that folks okay?
Movie after at my house. Bourne Supremacy. (I saw Bourne Identity last week with Adonis, but too bad I won't be writing anything about that adventure for you all to read.) Then we had a political debate which I somehow started. NOT a good idea folks! We had our first ever "argument" last Saturday. It's certainly a good thing he loves me too much to kill me :) Michael would be very sad to know that Bryon held my hand first :(
"Come the millennium month twelve in the home of the greatest power, The village idiot will come forth to be acclaimed the leader." -Nostradamus, 1555

No comments: