Tuesday, December 13

Love….Drama?

No, I don’t really think so…At least not anymore.
Not since Adonis taught me patience. Yes I know he didn’t do it intentionally, but it is because of him that I no longer think love is dramatic. Heather's love life is WAY dramatic though.
Now I am not talking about the drama that includes excitement, liveliness, and surprise because I think love has plenty of that; I mean the stressful drama. The kind of drama you feel when you think too much about why things are/aren’t happening. If you are always worrying about what to do concerning your confusing love life you may relate to this kind of drama.

The reason I don’t think my love life is dramatic is because I just don’t think too much about it all. I have learned to because I would have gone crazy long by now trying to figure mine out. I have learned to just let things happen. How can anyone fall in love when they are freaking out about how dramatic love is? Your love-life is only dramatic if YOU choose to make it so.

3 comments:

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

this is for the above post since it won't let me comment: Don't EVER talk like that! I thought is just as bad as an action! Do you want to be under suicide watch? It's horrible! if you don't mean it, choose other words to express it!

Mrs. McGee said...

I will forever love you Crisco.

I have one question though: Have you been under suicide watch? If not, how would you know it's so horrible? I think every one of us gets depressed once in a while, and it's good friends like you that bring us out of it. I don't agree that the thought is as terrible as the act though. For if it were, there would be a billion less people in the world. Thinking about murdering someone is not even close to actually killing them. Yes it is terribly bad, but you aren't likely to go to jail for it.

I would never attempt suicide. I love myself too much to do such a stupid thing. Besides I never even used or said the word suicide. I only said how I thought death would taste sweet. -Who says I was talking about my own death? I am not saying I was, and I am not saying I wasn't.

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

yes i was a long time ago! it was horrible and i'd really rather not discuss it! i wrote about something like this on my blog! It is called Nirvana!