Wednesday, December 7

I said this, and then you said that...

By dating Adonis I am learning a lot about myself. The largest of these is that I have a superb memory.
I can remember conversations that I have had with people years ago. And most of what I recall had no emotional impact on me. By simply pausing for a moment I can transport myself through time and space. And sitting before me will be you. Stored in my mind are thousands of words that form conversation and I can usually recall it all; including body language. Crazy enough I might just remember exactly what you are wearing. To many of you, you are probably the same way. But there are quite a few folks out there who aren’t, and it’s not because they don’t care. There is probably something much more demanding running through their thoughts. I am forever grateful for my mind and its great memory. I can’t imagine life without that vault of past conversations.

No comments: