Saturday, December 24

Absolutes:

-Everyone hates the way that their voice sounds on an answering machine
-We are all addicted (don't say you are not because you will be lying)
-We all engage in trangressive behaviours (however we justify them well)
-We all have an accent. some sound better than others though
-Everyone has thought that there were hidden cameras watching them at some point (and most believe that their life is camera-worthy)
I love you Crisco! I have fun coming up with responses to your comments.
Feel free to add your own to the list

8 comments:

Pavlov Stowardi said...

Everybody is afraid of their house getting broken into and having to confront the perpetrator.

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

--"Only a sith deals in absolutes."
-Star wars 3

Mrs. McGee said...

You're calling me a Sith Crisco? Are you sure you don't want to take that back?

Perhaps I am the Dark Lord with pure sith blood; The violent nature of the dark side often leads to betrayal and bloodshed.
Be careful with the words you say my dear.

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

are you angry? The path to the darkside, anger is!

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

you do know what happens to the sith, right? Good always prevails!

Mrs. McGee said...

Yes good may always prevail, but who says YOU will survive the retribution of those on the dark side who pursue your soul?

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

If you feel all i do is argue than i will no longer comment! This will be the last you hear from me!
You may be surprised one day to find i am no longer around!

Mrs. McGee said...

I have been simply jesting Crisco. Sorry if I have offended you yet again. I love your comments and I love you! I enjoy thinking up clever responses to your equally clever comments.

The day you are no longer around will be a very tragic one...