Monday, December 19

Mr. Retreat

Two Saturdays ago my student ward had a winter retreat at a cabin in Park City. I went to the institute to join a carpool heading up the canyon, and there he was: Mr. tall, dark, handsome, big truck, muscular, corduroys and that captivating smile. He opened all the doors –we weren’t on a date. The reason I carpooled with him is because Adonis was working late. Sometimes great things come from unfortunate situations. After a dinner of salad, wussy rolls and instant potatoes, he asked me on a date for Friday.
On the date: We ate a delicious homemade dinner (which he made entirely by himself) at his studio apartment. I have never eaten better on a date EVER! We were joined my his sister and brother-in-law. Afterwards we went to Chronicals of Narnia downtown. Both dates he has given me really good gum. I gotta have more :)
Stats:
He is going to ITT tech to learn how to make video games for a living. He is 24 yrs old and doesn’t know I am only 18 yet. He invited me to go caroling with his family sunday.
He grew up in Oklahoma. His youngest sisters name is mine and the sister I met is my newest friend. He could pull off being a firefighter. (Ya, he is that tough) He wears the same deodorant that Vince, Curtis and Adonis does. EVERYONE seems to wear it
I would love to go on a second :)

No comments: