Wednesday, December 21

My first Blind Date

I have not laughed so hard in my entire life!
My gut hurt, my smile hurt, and my heart hurt because I knew I could never have him. Boondocks for dinner. He must have read my mind because I LOVE phillipino food! Comedy show downtown after. Again I must say that I haven't laughed so good for too long. Cute guy, sweet, return missionary, super sense of humor, gentleman. He was everything I want...And more :)
Problem? again I am too young, and my sister hooked us up. -This means that he originally thought I was more like her. I think I thoroughly disappointed him. We also doubled with sweet Winx and she is everything I am not. He loved her many ever-changing facial expressions. Come on, who doens't? Oh well, I set a new record for my laugh hurting so much :)

No comments: