Sunday, December 18

2 ½ years

Mr. Brown seems to think I am well experienced in the world of dating because I date much more than him. I however, disagree. I know next to nothing. I am confident that I won’t be an expert dater until I have been in every imaginable situation with every kind of guy in every stage of relationship. This is quite impossible of course. But I am going to start now to get as much experience as possible. Perhaps I will write little bits about every date I go on from now on. Well maybe I'll start with a month ago and work up. I have only 2 ½ years left to gain all of this knowledge and experience. That isn’t very much time…I had better get to work :)

1 comment:

Pavlov Stowardi said...

I think it's impossible for anyone to be an expert dater, or as I like to call it... masterdater.

You'd have to be in each situation with all the different kinds of guys, which means you'd be going on the same date to the same movie at the same movie theatre in the same car with the same parking space and sit in the same seat. All that with the same assumptions of said suitors until proven otherwise, which makes the experiment null and void.

Shoot... I'd been doing it for years and years and still wouldn't consider myself as such. Face it, GC, you will never be a masterdater.