Tuesday, December 27

Denial.Rejection.Refusal

I hate those words. What a terrible title to use. But I have none better.
Bravo! very impressive. I bet you found it accidently didnt you?
Mini Guapo If you can read this I would like to congrate you!
Date #4
Let me know of your genious though, I'd like to know so comment If you can read this little bit of white text. I like leaving surprises :)
We went downtown and walked around window shopping. I love going down there to just wander around among all the lights, excitement and busy people hurrying about.
I should put more spaces in so I can fill them up with random words.
We went in Tilt, the arcade, and he played two games of DDR. He is getting really good and can dance to many on Standard difficulty. I enjoy watching people who are as quick as he is.
Mini Guapo taught me a new word on date three: Pulchritude.
It started to rain again, but this time it was really coming down hard. We headed back to the car and drove to his house. For dinner we had really yummy soup. I had a few refills before dessert which was a pumpkin cake and cream cheese roll. –Mmm…it was heavenly. We then watched the musical “Thoroughly Modern Millie”. During the movie's intermission we ate really delicious homemade peppermint ice cream that his dad made. The real El Guapo asked me to kindly remove all the places/names so now its empty.
After the movie we decided that I’d better get heading home. He drove me to where my car was parked and on the way he asked me if I would ever consider dating.

He wanted to be my boyfriend. And I told him that we couldn’t have that. I am not ready for that kind of relationship right now with him. And truthfully I don’t know if I would ever be ready. The hardest part is that I don’t have any clear reasons. There are many I could write but so many of them can be looked past or overcome.

I really like hanging out with him. I always have loads of fun with him and he is always making me laugh. His family is sweet, nice and seem to enjoy my company. I truly hope that we can be good friends although we live so very far away.

I had been blind to his intentions and now I've rejected him. I feel awful. I do however know that we wouldn't have worked out. I am so sorry. Five guys have now asked me out and I've said no to all five.

2 comments:

Pavlov Stowardi said...

Look, if you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it. Plain and simple. You can't lie to yourself and make it any different.

Mrs. McGee said...

Thank you for your understanding b.p, I really appreciate it.
I wish he and I were more similar and I wish it could've worked out.