Thursday, December 8

GrizzlyButt

What is wrong with me?
Not only is he my friend, but he is completely off limits. He loves his girlfriend and she will someday marry him. Yet…again and again he tempts me. He gave me a taste and then ripped it away. I almost want to say those words but I mustn’t because they can’t be true.
The words are: I like him alot. Boring huh?

We are opposites in everyway my dear. You may love me some, but it is only a tear compared to the ocean of love you have for her. So why? Why do you take me to fancy, exotic places? Why must you put your arm around me as we watched a movie? It is all a lie and you are more aware of it than I. you are playing with me. I am your cure for loneliness while she is away. And although I know you only think of her when you are with me I am swept away. She and I happen to wear the same perfume. I know that isn’t the only reason you like me, but it is certainly deep in the explanation.
The perfume I wear is Ralph Lauren. Mmm that stuff is yummy
How can I love and hate you at the same time? We were the best buds in Elementary, oh how I wish I could turn back time. I wanted you to be mine; we loved each other before we knew what it love was. He had long hair in Elem :)
I just wish you would stop.playing.with.my.heart!-I could say that a 2nd time!
I simply can not take it anymore. My heart is elsewhere now; miles away from you. So stop playin’ your games. My heart can not be stolen away by the likes of you. No. I will resist. No amount of compliments or sweet talk will change my mind. You have to go. No matter what I have written here I still love the guy. He means too much to me.
Sorry, although I just barely told you I was interested, I won’t be going on that other “buddy” date with you. It really is cruel what you’re doing to me. But you put me through it none-the-less. You don’t care about me so stop saying it. –you need me. You NEED me……because you don’t have her.

2 comments:

Ganimobile said...

who is this about. I have a pretty good idea, but it's between two people that you knew in elementary

Anostica said...

Whoever your friend is needs to stop tempting you..or you need to stop sitting too close to him and tempting him.

It is his duty to show he's taken..and it's your duty to respect he's taken.