Tuesday, January 3

My goals for 2006:

1. Run until I can no longer walk -my track coach taught me that
2. Beat my P.R.(personal record) in the 400 meter sprint
3. Lose volume(fat) and gain weight(muscle)
4. Pray at every meal (which means at least 5 times daily)
5. Save money by not buying things that I don't really need
6. Learn something new every single day and share that new knowledge with someone else
7. Take up a new hobby or activity this year I am thinking Tennis
8. Pass all my classes this semester with good grades
9. Get a new job that I can excel at. $$$$$$! here I come
10. Wake up when my alarms goes off. The first time.
11. Do laundry twice a week. Never let the pile of dirty laundry get so big that it causes me nightmares.
12. I am NOT getting married this year or the next! You can count on it.
Note: #12 is not a challenge...It 's a promise :) I swear

5 comments:

Pavlov Stowardi said...

How about this for a goal?

Don't bite off more than you can chew.

AngieDoodle said...

Wow! I should try and do a lot of those....But I know that I'm pretty much hopeless. Good luck! Those are some awesome goals!

Gregg said...

wow, those are really awesome goals (except for maybe the praying thing, cuz I don't know if that is good or bad). Hope you achieve them all.

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

i don't think snacking counts as meals! i eat the many times too

Mrs. McGee said...

You'd be surprised. I'm just good at sucking it in Beaner :)

Besides, can ya blame me for trying to lose what I have, if any?