Thursday, January 26

God has made him Great

Mr. McGee
Date #2

Let me start out by saying that within the last year I made a rule for myself to not go to the temple/temple grounds with any date. Well, I already broke that rule….

On Tuesday after "Teachings of the Living Prophets" we were playing Ping-pong as usual when he asked me if I’d like to join him in doing baptisms for the dead. I said Sure. Though at first I regretted it, I no longer do.

It was really nice to go to the Jordan River Temple the next day on Wednesday. I have not been for far too long. After doing baptisms we headed the CafĂ© Rio, one of our mutual favorites. We both got burritos enchilada style. Mine was Chicken with pinto beans and his was beef with black beans. We both like the green medium sauce. The restaurant was packed so we drove to his house to eat. When we pulled up to his “house” I made the comment: “So, is it the biggest in the neighborhood or just the second?”

He then taught me some tricky moves with his Nunchaku Nunchucks. (Watch out folks I can now kick your butt with them.) He demonstrated with wooden ones, but only let me use foam-covered ones. –Good thing, because if not I’d be covered in bruises.

Some Stats:
His love for the martial arts began when he was really young
He is adopted along with his older brother
He’ll be turning 22 in March
He works out loads
His father was a Monk
He has traveled by cruise chip to many exotic places in the world including Paris
He is very refined, proper and simply amazing
As I said before He doesn’t seem to realize just how hot he really is :)

1 comment:

fezzik said...

Hey, I'm taking Teachings of the Living Prophets, too! Crazy beans! Sounds like some pretty fun stuff.