Saturday, January 7

Holding Back Strikes

Mr. Retreat -His real name is Michael D. Keller
Date #2 -For some reason he is still interested in a third.
I guess dating a girl 8 yrs younger isnt that big of a deal for him.
Well forget the stats I gave you earlier. Half of them are wrong anyways. So I discovered tonight that he is actually 26 years old, which makes him eight years older than me. That is quite a bit too much for my comfort. Most guys that old are certainly looking to get married. So I decided that I am slowly going to back out now before I hurt anyone. I havent figured out how to do the backing-out part yet. suggestions anyone?
The poor fellow hasn’t bowled for years and I had to REALLY fake my skills in order to not smash his self-esteem. I purposely scored only 106. I hate holding back spares and strikes. I kept saying that my thumb was getting stuck and thats why I was "unlucky"
We watched Corpes Bride. This was my second time. The first was with Brown. And I’d like to say that I liked it much better the first time, and my date had a lot to do with it. The second time simply stank. It smelled like bad cheese or like wet dog. does that give you a clear picture of just how much fun we had this time?
How is it that on the first date I had a splendid time and the second date have almost the opposite?

1 comment:

Pavlov Stowardi said...

It's because some of those you date put up their masks and eventually decide they don't need them anymore. This one just happened to take off his mask on the second date.

And you should back out by saying, "I'm not interested in you because you're so much older than I am. I already have a father."