Monday, January 23

Mr. McGee

Date #One

Wow, talk about a spiritual high! This amazing fellow recently got home from his mission in Hong Kong. He is the hottest looking guy on earth but he is so humble that he hasnt a clue. Girls melt as he walks by without him realizing anything. We play ping-pong everyday after our institute class together and then we often eat somewhere. The unfortunate guy has been trying to get a date with me for a few weeks now but I have been too busy working.

So last Wednesday at ten o'clock we went out for a date. We played Speed, Chess and Poker at my house and then we went out to Panda Express for lunch. I smeared him at Speed, and then I stale-mated his king in Chess. He totally kicked my butt though at Poker. I have the worst Poker-face ever. (Dont worry folks there was no money involved) -Good thing too, I would have lost my piggy-bank :)

1 comment:

fezzik said...

Mmmm. Sounds like a pretty groovy guy. :)