Friday, November 4

My last name is Terry
It’s much better than Terri.
I have a friend named Gary
Who is always bright and merry.
As we run through the prairie
We sometimes pick a berry
On our way to the dairy.
The owner is quite a fairy
He is really tall and hairy.
His wife’s name is Cheri
She is short and very scary.
I think she’ll soon remarry
To her new boyfriend Larry
He’s a much bigger fairy
Than her current hubby Jerry.
Someday soon I’ll marry
Hopefully to my dear Harry
I’ll change my name to Mary
And call our daughter Carrie.
Then we’ll buy us a Canary
And name her Contrary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's talent to rhyme all those "airy" words. Good job. -H.bear

Pavlov Stowardi said...

Wow. This post makes me wary.

But you didn't mention anything about popping a cherry...

Anonymous said...

Shame On You bp

Anonymous said...

that'sick mr. Palomino