Tuesday, November 29

If I could have any Superpower I would choose…

The ability to read people’s minds!
Why you may ask. Well, I will tell you:

Now close your eyes and imagine with me…
(Okay never mind, don’t close your eyes because then you can’t read. Duh)

With the power to read minds I would:
Read the thoughts of my dates. Dang that would be SO nice
Make anyone laugh because I’d know what makes them tick.
More easily solve problems and arguments.
Be the ultimate lie detector in the police field.
Finally understand how Men’s brains work.
Solve mysteries and crimes. I am very, very sneaky sir
Never falsely accuse or blame.
Predict future events, plots and intents.
Always know the needs of others and know how best to meet them.
Know where people are and how they are feeling.
Persuade buyers and be the best salesperson ever.
Hang around others with the same goals and aspirations.
Make myself better by following the suggestions of friends.
Know when someone is lying to me and discover why.
Never get caught being gullible again. At least I'd hope not
Surpass Batman because I could fight crime BEFORE it happens.
Transport myself through time so I could be a “Thought Police” in 1984.
I love that book, if you havent read it yet, DO!
Sounds great doesn’t it? But of course “With great knowledge, comes great responsibility.” I would not want such a Superpower unless I could easily control it; the ability to turn it on and off.


So which Power would YOU choose?

5 comments:

Pavlov Stowardi said...

I don't know if you'd really like to read minds... You saw 'WHAT WOMEN WANT' didn't you?

Plus, you might want to think about dealing with all the negative thougts that people have in this world, and you're a natural fixer of problems, so you'd drive yourself crazy trying to fix everything. It'd be impossible for you to do, and you'd snap. Think again about the super power you'd really want.

I'd want the super power to turn back time, that's what I'd want. I definitely would have made different decisions.

fezzik said...

Oooo. I like your reasons. I'd want to fly. Feel the breeze in my face.

AngieDoodle said...

Super power, huh? Something to really think about. Off the top of my head I think that I would like to have to power to be able to be in two places at once. That way I could work a lot and still have time to spare. Or maybe I would rather have to power to eat as much as I want and never get sick or gain any weight. :)

Perception said...

There's a good reason why we can't read other's minds.........

Ganimobile said...

hmmmmm, reading minds. I once saw an episode of family matters where Steve Erkil (sp*)could read minds and everyone was thinking how stupid he was. It got too much him to handle and he snapped. I don't know if I'd want that. I'm good with not knowing when someone hates me.
I think that I'd want the power of being really smart. Then I could do well in all of my classes, have a wonderful job, and be able to think of really good comebacks.