Friday, November 11

I almost chucked my visor out of the car window today

The sun visor in my old Camry is quite rusty these days. It is wearing out from serious over use. I must use all my strength to pull it off the clip and move it over the side window. My dad is a squeak freak, so he kindly greased it up for me yesterday without my knowledge.

On my way home from school today the sun was in my eyes. My natural instinct is to cover the sun with the visor. And that’s what I did. But because my muscle memory remembers how difficult it usually is to move I ripped too hard and too dangerously fast. And I threw it right out the window. I almost busted it off the hinge!

I am so VERY grateful the window was down. Had it not been I would be in the hospital with a crushed hand now. What a story that would be to tell everyone! I have to chuckle when I think of the cars around me who saw. Can you imagine seeing someone push their visor out the window so it was sticking straight out? What fun!

3 comments:

Pavlov Stowardi said...

HA HA!!! You got spammed again... I'm telling you, you need to get HALOSCAN.

It's a good thing you didn't break your hand. See, because who would be around to hold my little brothers? Wait...

Anyway, plus, it would have taken you much longer to type this blog.

Mrs. McGee said...

bronson I sure hope HALOSCAN is paying you for your noble efforts :)

fezzik said...

Ha Ha! I would've loved to be a car on the road watching that. Oh, man. You'll have to give a reenactment when we all get together again. :)