Monday, March 27

"Someday My Prince Will Come"

The day will come, when I am asked to be married. And when that day (which is far, far away in the future) comes I have decided that a regular proposal will not suit me. I decided long ago that no normal Joe would be my guy; no regular fellow will have my hand. It will take an extra special guy to sweep me off my feet. And because He will be so incredibly amazing, an equally amazing proposal will certainly be anticipated. “Will you marry me?” –Although totally romantic it is too ordinary and customary for me. I will not have an ordinary husband, so I do not want an ordinary proposal.

I have recently been very entertained by thinking up good ways for me to ask myself to marry me. I will share with you my favorite:

“Gc, I decided long ago that the Celestial Kingdom is my ultimate goal. I however, cannot get there alone. I need a righteous daughter of God to join me on this long, adventurous journey. I want someone that will make the rest of my life purely wonderful. I know that you are the only one who can do this for me. I now kneel before you to ask you to be that righteous spirit; to be that someone who makes life eternally joyous; to be my wife, and my Queen. In return, all I ask is for the chance to love you forever.”

Dang that is good, how could any girl refuse? I hope I’m really asked with something like that. It would sure make for a great story; especially because the guys are so incredibly nervous at the time of asking. To say those four words is hard enough for most guys, but memorizing an entire paragraph takes an extraordinary man. It would be a challenge and a difficult effort that would be treasured forever...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're pathetic. you just want this mcgay fellow to read this...