Wednesday, January 19

Worx of aRt

As I have grown it has faded
But still it remembers
Deep within its fibers
I look down and see a world I never knew existed
An ocean of green, full of life
It has recorded my life since I was young
All the memories it must possess
What if it could speak?
What would it tell to me?
Would it flow with stories like a river?
Or might it whisper secrets like the wind
As a movie, it plays the events before me
Spread out, like a book, beneath for me to read
Like an empty canvas waiting for color, for life to occur
As I lay upon it, my mind wanders
What is it trying to say?
So many memories and on one to tell
Then the evil comes and erases it of all its shades
But still it remembers deep within its fibers

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is it you are talking about? your carpet or matress? If it is the carpet I bet it is laughing at the memory of when we shared bunk beds and it got spit all over it! Luv ya!

Perception said...

ewe grouse

Princess Consuela Banana Hammock said...

are you calling my carpet evil?