Wednesday, February 2

Memories I Want ReLived

I have never been so loved in my entire life,
Loved so much even colors of the rainbow danced
The kind of love that one can only dream
It was real, I was truly blessed for awhile
But I didn’t truly appreciate it until he was gone
And now that he has faded from my life,
I love him more than he can even imagine
I love you Doty even to this day my friend :)
He was always listening,
Always responding sweetly
Always loving me so incredibly!
I never understood then,
I didn’t comprehend the depth of his love
Although I know NOW; now that he has left
Now, after all chances seem gone
Thank you for my Christmas Present I love it too
Why couldn’t I see his devotion?
Life was harmonious when he was mine
Memories of him burn within my heart.
The way things could have been…
Could I do everything again, I would!
I would do anything, give everything
I would love him more purely than he loved me
I wrote this in Aug. even though I told you otherwise
The glow that burned within me has dimmed,
But please, I want you to know its still burning fiercely!
What we had was strong, however it was cut short,
I will be forever scarred if I don’t try.
Give me the opportunity to love you again
The brightness of day can not show how I want you
Will I ever get the chance to prove my love?

No comments: