Tuesday, April 10

Hello All!
Its been a very long time since I have talked to many of you and I miss you so very much.
I am doing wonderful. Married life is going smoothly. We loved conference and cant wait for next months Ensign to come out. The two of us went camping during Christophers spring break. We went out to the desert since it was snowing in the mountains. We had a great time and built a huge bonfire in the middle of the dugway valley!

I bought two dozen eggs and CM and I colored them for FHE last week. For Easter dinner we went to the Terrys. J and S and my sweet niece were all there. S is pregnant and its been fun now that she is feeling well. We had our annual Easter egg hunt. Even though we are all either old or too young, we still have loads of fun doing it.

My sister W and S just got back from New York where they have been for four months doing an internship. The whole family now has 'I love NY' shirts. They went to so many museums that they dont want to see one ever again :D

Work has been great at UFCU. No complaints at all. I will likely stay working here as long as I can, which could be at most four years. CM and I share a cute green Honda Civic. I bought it with my own money that I saved up before we got married! We are however looking for a second car, but we wont be needing it till the end of summer.

CM has only two weeks left till the semester is over!!! I am more excited than he, because he chose a schedule that kept him at school three nights a week and that was no fun. I would only get to see him for a few minutes on Tues,Wed and Thurs. During summer he is going to just take one class in the morning and work full time as a Physical Therapy Aid.
Well I had better go clock in and get back to work. Love you all!!!

2 comments:

AngieDoodle said...

Shakes! Oh my gosh! It is so so SO good to hear from you! I was beginning to fear that you had fallen off the edge of the earth. ;) Well, I am overjoyed to hear how well you are doing. Someday during the summer when you have a spare minute, I think that we should all have a play day for sure. We all miss you like crazy. You pretty much rock! I am so glad that you are my friend! Good luck in everything that you are doing. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I'm so glad you are doing so well! I'm very excited for you! Don't be a stranger- keep updating us on how you're doing!
-h.bear