Sunday, November 26

My life is in a place where time moves most curiously.
Sometimes it is not passing nearly fast enough and other times it simply FLIES.

I have recently been thinking about how strange it is that weddings take months to plan and they are overwith in one day. My reception has been quite stressful for us, especially for my sweet mother. She has been working full-time on this event the past few months. My fiance Christopher and I decided to go with an oriental theme. He went to Hong Kong on his mission, so he loves that stuff. And I have had loads of fun shopping for it.

TWENTY DAYS LEFT!!! Amazing. I am realizing that (without knowing it) I have been planning and preparing myself for this step my entire life. I never thought I would get married so young, so soon. Just look back to my January 3rd blog. I made it a goal to not get married yet :D

Christopher McGee is an amazing guy! It would only take someone as incredible as he, to sweep me off my feet :) I love him so much and I cant wait to marry him!

4 comments:

Ganimobile said...

OH GC I'm so happy for you and I cant wait to be there at your wedding. I know that the guy you marry would have to be pretty amazing for him to deserve you.

AngieDoodle said...

I am happy for you too! Gosh, things are going to be so wonderful for you, I just know it. Congrats again, pal!

Anonymous said...

cool

Anonymous said...

HURRAY!! Fun stuff, I can tell you're so excited! I am also very happy for you!!
-H.bear