Friday, October 6

A simple guide to living with Gc

First- When you take ice from the ice tray, refill it before putting it back in the freezer.
Second- I dont mind if the toilet seat is up as long as its cleaned regularly.
Third- Put the pitcher back in the fridge when your done. And dont waste tap-water while waiting for it to get cold.
Fourth- Tuck me in at night and occasionally sing or kiss me to sleep.
Fifth- If you put the last roll of toilet paper on the holder let me know so I can buy some more before its gone.
Sixth- A closed door means I cant come in. A cracked door means I must knock first and and open door means feel free.
Seventh- Rinse your dishes. What takes fifteen seconds now will take fifteen minutes later.
Eighth- When going number two, flush every few minutes.
Ninth- Tell me you love me even when I have morning breath and messy hair.
Sixth- Water glasses can be used many times before they are dirty.
Seventh- Dont leave cupboard doors open; I dont like them knocking me out in the middle of the night when I am lurking around for a drink.
Eighth- Sneak up on me and kiss me on the back of the neck occasionally.
Ninth-If you discover the full garbage can, empty it rather than letting it pile up.
Tenth- Heat things up with me while I am making dinner ;)

....more to come soon......

1 comment:

Sister Pottymouth said...

Hmmmm. Interesting list. You have a lot in common with your uncle Phil. I had to laugh out loud at number seven for that reason.