Monday, October 18

Enjoyment

My comfy blue jeans, new balance tennies, and warm brown beanie. Lying out on the cool lawn; the sun gone down. A breeze rustling the surrounding brilliant orange leaves. Clouds dotting the endless sky above, birds floating on the wind. The moist earth is felt through my light blue jacket. An old leather football placed behind my heavy head. Thoughts wander on my bed of crispy leaves and green life. My arms spread wide, forever reaching. Eyes heavy, mind filled with constant stirrings. Sweet music drifts to my ear, as I look heavenward. Simple pleasure encircles my deep soul. The misty moon floats the horizon, as the last color rays of sun dim behind the majestic majesties. Passion kindled within my pensive reason. My harmonious heart beating, soothing my solemn eagerness to the core.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! great visuals! I like it aloooooooot. fun to read and picture. write more like this!