Tuesday, October 21


I am happy that I will have the opportunity one day to be a Mother
I am happy to say I worked at Quiznos for three years
I am happy I married 1.5 years before I planned to . . .the Mr. is also very happy, he would have waited though :)
I am happy I married in the right place
I am happy to say I am from the West Side
I am happy to be a ninja for Halloween two years in a row
I am happy to have a 4 lb. chihuahua puppy
I am happy to admit I've made love in many many places
I am happy I graduated from the high school with the highest population of gays/lesbians in Utah. Not because of that, of course.
I am happy with my body
I am happy I was named after my grandmother and her mother and her aunt and . . .
I am happy that I ran track for five years and went to State twice in the 4x400 meter relay
I am happy that I am Mormon
I am happy to be an aunt of three adorable girls
I am happy to honestly say that my husband is totally WONDERFUL
I am happy that we can love each other into the eternities
I am happy my brothers went on missions, and happy that my sister got married after she received a mission call
I am happy I played a lot of sports growing up
I am happy I finally bought white sheets, He has been wanting some for two years. White is his favorite color.
I am happy that my sweet husband makes dinner a few times a week. I love you!
I am happy I grew up with good friends
I am happy to drink water straight from the garden hose
I am happy that excellent music is so accessible
I am happy to admit I love dark creamy Dove chocolate
I am happy I own my very own Chinese straight sword. Its real sharp
I am happy to live in my in-laws basement apartment, and I am so grateful we get along
I am happy I kinda turned out to be a tomboy
I am happy I have such a fun, amazing family that spends lots of time together
I am happy to say that I indulge with a Dr. Pepper once in a long while
I am happy to admit we go on sneaky, dangerous, slightly illegal ninja-missions

1 comment:

fezzik said...

I am happy that I know you. I am happy I got to read your blog and...learn some things. :)