Monday, May 16

VMS

I don’t know; perhaps I was feeling guilty. I have been seeping out my secrets to everyone but you. I have been protecting you, or maybe I was just hiding the part of me I didn’t want you to see. But now you know and I will forever regret telling you. Although, words cannot express how relieved I feel to have that weight off my shoulders. But still, I cant justify…I should have kept it all inside, just as you have done your whole life. Yes I know it is good, its pure talent, true art…but something you should never have to read. What do you mean by “things haven’t changed”? I cant even tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing. How can you read the unknown dark side of my soul and your opinion of me not change? I am just too confused to understand...

1 comment:

AngieDoodle said...

Shakes, I think that we have all got our "dark sides". There are always things that you need to say to stop them from weighing you down. Just say them. It's not worth getting squashed over. It's true that not everyone can handle our rougher edges, but don't worry about them. You are still the same person that you have always been. If they happen to see you a little differently now, that's their problem. They have got to fix that in themselves. I think that it comes naturally for people to stand back at first, we all do. But, it's all about jumping back into the game. A true friend will accept you "warts and all".